Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Whew, this blog is finally done!

So, I decided to create a blog - for family and friends to keep track of us, for me to purge all of my random thoughts, to post the occassional meaningful discussion. However, this has been way more of a task than I anticipated. I have been working on this thing for a week now! I remarked to my friend that I would have to search through every single background on thecutestblogontheblock.com before selecting my perfect one. (I did end up settling with this one before viewing every single selection, but I still think it's pretty cute). That experience alone attests to my have-to-have-it-just-right personality. From address, to fonts, to colors, to playlist, etc., etc., I wanted to have everything JUST RIGHT. Alas... I decided today to deal with just-for-now and at least get the thing up and running. So here it is.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! I'll definately add you to mine. Yay!