Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Bloggy fun

So, I've been tagged (I'm still not sure what that really entails!) by my dear friend Jolene. I think I am supposed to answer all of these questions with only one word, and then pass it on. However, since I am so NOT the passing on type, just enjoy!

1.Where is your cell phone? table
2.Where is your significant other? work
3.Your hair color? newly chestnutty auburn (love it!)
4.Your mother? nurturing
5.Your father? strong
6.Your favorite thing? thing...as in, Oprah? computer system in my new van
7.Your dream last night? nope
8.Your dream/goal? peace
9.The room you're in? kitchen
10.Your hobby? canning!
11.Your fear? mortality
12.Where do you want to be in 6 years? here
13.Where were you last night? home
14.What you're not? obsessive (really!)
15.One of your wish list items? cabinets
16.Where you grew up? California
17.The last thing you did? lunch
18.What are you wearing? wouldn't you like to know
19.Your t.v.? Guy Fieri paused
20.Your pet? hah!
21.Your computer? lifeline
22.Your mood? expectant
23.Missing someone? old friends
24.Your car? 2nd home
25.Something you're not wearing? wouldn't you like to know
26.Favorite store? GAP
27.Your summer? hot...prego...allergies...Twilight (swoon...)
28.Love someone? lots!
29.Favorite color? depends
30.Last time you laughed? today ~ haunted gingerbread houses, 2nd grade
31.Last time you cried? unnecessary

Evidently (my new favorite word) I am incapable of using only one word.

1 comment:

Cook Family said...

So fun to read your answers! Not surprised by any of them!