Wednesday, October 29, 2008

More fun

Okay, so that last post was funner than I thought it would be. Evidently, I DO have time to sit and dink around on my computer! Here's another one from Jolene... You are supposed to list 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself, and then there were rules about linking or tagging or something. But again, not so much of a rule follower, just doing this for fun. Hmm....7 random things about me:

1. I am so very pregnant, everything hurts, and I still have several weeks to go. My daughter's teacher told me today I looked like I was going to pop. I love it when tall cute skinny 26-year-old's tell me things like that. (It was a well-intentioned comment, she's actually a real sweetie).

2. Everything in my life seems to cycle. For example, I seem to go from wanting to totally just get after it and get things done, to totally procrastinating. Like right now, I have 3 loads of clean laundry waiting to be folded, lunch to clean up, snacks to prepare for girls coming home from school, and what am I doing? That's right, blogging! Each cycle seems to last a couple of weeks, and then flow back into the other way.

3. I love music, but have no musical talent or ability.

4. I wish I had more physical talent, like for dance or sports.

5. I always dream about the characters in the books I am reading, as if their lives are intertwined with mine.

6. I would rather lose a child than leave my children motherless. (I know, morbid and type-A)

7. I believe that people are capable most anything, given the right (or wrong) circumstances.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I liked getting to know you a little bit more in your last few posts. It's hard to use just one word (in your previous post).

Cook Family said...

Thank you for this post! I had no idea you wished for the things I do(musical ability/dance,sports). As Pres. Uchtdorf said we are masterpieces created by the hand of God and whatever talents we develop and possess is what the Lord needs us to have.

Unknown said...

I loved to get to know you a little bit in your post! And I hope you don't mind me connecting to your blog :) But I keep waiting to hear when your little one is here! You are so cute pregnant! I loved visiting with you girls after the enrichment night! It was a blast! Hope we have many more fun girl times like that- that is what those nights are all about! :) To me at least :)