Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ICK!

So, here's how my morning has gone so far: Woke up, excersised. Sooooo proud of myself, because this is the first post-baby workout and it felt so great! Helped Emma get ready for school and noticed an odd smell in the bathroom. Oh well, with 4 kids, odd smells are not uncommon. Still, this one was pretty bad.... Saw Emma off to the schoolbus. So proud of myself, again, to have squeezed in a workout AND a shower. Feeling as though mothers the world over would be proud to have a morning like this! Heard Jagger call to me from his room to get him out of bed. Walk into Jag's room (still in my towel), and BAM - discover the source of the smell. He had PUKED sometime in the night. Oh, so gross! It was brownies, all dried up and stinky, stuck to his hair, blankie, BoBo (stuffed monkey), all over his jammies. Yuck, yuck, yuck. I'm sure all can imagine the circus of laundry, bath, and Lysol that ensued from that point on. Things seem to have settled down a bit now, but I'm crossing my fingers that the bug doesn't spread.

On a side note, I have a new blog, entitled Williams Family Pics. The plan is to post most of my pics over there and keep this one for random thoughts, rants, etc. We'll see how it goes.

I sooo wish I had thought to take a picture of Jagger's crib this morning, with all the puke, etc. Who thinks to grab a camera at a moment like that?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I for one am glad you didn't take a picture of the puke! Hope Jagger is feeling better. Yay for you for being able to exercise finally.I remember wanting to so bad after I had Hallie and when I could I didn't want to anymore!

Miss you at church! :)

Cook Family said...

Here's hoping and praying no one else gets sick! You are amazing w/your exercise and ready for the day so early in the morning! I love your new blog button and background!

Anonymous said...

Loved peeking at your pictures, you've motivated me to exercise, it's just that whole baby+time thing, you know?! Can I pick up your girls Friday afternoon? Let me know...