Friday, January 23, 2009

AAARRRGGHHHH!

I want this week to be OVER! I thought I was doing okay, but now I realize that things have been going steadily downhill since Jagger started puking Tuesday morning. He puked for 2 days, and now has had NASTY diarreah since yesterday morning. Kole hasn't pooped since monday, so he's way crabby. (As my bro said, wouldn't you be?!) I just feel like I have been running all week and getting nowhere. The past 24 hours have been especially bad, karmically speaking. Is that a word? I feel like one of those dogs whose owner thinks it's funny to feed it peanut butter. He works so hard to chew it or swallow it, or get it out, but he just can't. And now I have a raging headache. Maybe it's the snow. It's beautiful and all, but a little suffocating. Stupid January!

2 comments:

Cook Family said...

sorry, next week will be better I am sure! Yes, stupid January!

Unknown said...

He didnt eat peanut butter by chance did he? With all those recalls and then hearing of him throw up.... Next week will be better... This too shall pass :) I am sorry though!!