Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I couldn't resist

I know I'm always gushing about the cute things my kids say, but hopefully someday this blog will be used for archival purposes, so.....

....Bella eating an apple, kissing on Kole; me hanging and folding MOUNDS of clean laundry....

Bella: ".... 5 plus 5 is 10.... with the wonder hanger...."
Me: "what?"
Bella: "Oh, nothing......Mom, you know how your closet is always all smudged up and you're always pulling out wrinkled clothes?"
Me: "yeah."
Bella: "Well, there's this thing called the Wonder Hanger. It has this hook, and there's FIVE hangers on it. And, if you call within the next five minutes, they'll send you ANOTHER Wonder Hanger. That's 10 hangers. AND, they'll send you ANOTHER ONE if you call right this minute. That's FIFTY hangers! Wait, 5 plus 5 is 10, and......." (wanders off chomping on apple.) I didn't bother to correct her erroneous math calculations.

By the way, the TV hasn't been on all day! I don't know why I'm so taken with my daughter's weird talent for remembering and repeating infomercials, but I am! :)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I remember when justin used to do the same thing!