Thursday, January 28, 2010

Bliss List

Credit where credit is due - I am stealing this idea from my friend Melissa. :)

These things make me blissfully happy (in no particular order):

My kids.

Quiet days or nights at home, especially when the house is clean.

Organizing.

Cooking, when I have lots of time, and am adequately prepared.

Reading a really good book.

New clothes, shoes, jackets, coats, bags, and earrings, even better if said items have come to me via sale!

Time with Shawn, no kids, no dirty house, no waiting chores. Date night or not, those times seem pretty few and far between lately.

Date night with my girlfriends.

Summer mornings.

Playing in the lake (in the summertime; not such a big fan of ice fishing).

My kids getting along and loving each other when they don't think I'm watching.

What makes you happy?

1 comment:

idahohubers said...

What a great list! Glad that you clarified 'playing in the lake' is not a winter bliss item ;) There are so many good ones on here ... I especially love the last one. This got me thinking of my blessings too.