Saturday, May 8, 2010

Look what I can do!!!

Okay, so I know it's completely nothing to all you computer-savvy ladies out there, but I just learned how to make a custom header!!!  With text, that is.  Have no idea how to stick a picture in there. 

How is life for everyone?  If anyone's even reading this, anyway!  Nobody seems to be posting much lately, myself included!  Partly I am so busy, and partly I haven't had anything really interesting to post about.  Is everyone feeling that way?  It seems like some people can post about absolutely nothing, and it reads like a funny newspaper column.  I love reading those kinds of blogs. 

I suppose if I wasn't so tired, I would post about the upcoming School District #91 bond vote.  Maybe that post is yet to come.  If not, please vote.  But only if you're going to vote in favor.  You really won't notice the few extra dollars added on to your property tax each year, and our school district needs the funds.  Our kiddos need adequate buildings and equipment through which to receive a quality education.  Look for a flier or go online to find out what the details are.  And vote yes on May 18th!!!  (http://www.ifschools.org/)

3 comments:

Sus said...

I don't know if it provides any incentive, but I read this blog. :)

And just so you know, we are in England visiting our daughter right now, but we did go and vote absentia at the district offices before we left. (And we did vote in favor.) ;D

Annette said...

Hi Andi,
I really like your header, they are a lot of fun to make.
I read your blog, so that is one more person.

Melissa said...

thanks for the reminder, I want to vote and I don't want to forget! don't worry it's all good, I'm in favor of. oh, and you need to teach me how to do a custom header. :) I haven't posted much lately either. to busy, tired or I don't think I can write well enough. anyway, thanks for the up date!